Thursday, March 4, 2010

RSB hitting the road




We just finished up some rehearsals, getting ready for next week's tour with Charlie Hall Band, as well as the album release shows starting March 23. This band is incredibly tight and creative. As always, they are the most musically creative band in their genre. And they were so... long before it was common.

I'm proud to be part of such an amazing group of guys, seeking to bring restoration to a pretty broken society, but with love and understanding. We're all running, and prone to wander. May we find what we're looking for, in Christ.

My heart is heavy, though, concerning how far I've drifted from creating music and worship. Please pray that he will bring my path back around to this. I have traveled the world, and seen God in places I never thought I would... whether I was surprised to be there, or surprised that He was. I want to bring all that he has shown and loved, back to him, by making something great with the skills he's given me. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

We're hitting the road on Tuesday. Please remember Amanda and the kids, and pray for their sanity.

No comments: