Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Here we go

I leave on Friday for a tour with Mercy Me. I will be the tech for drums, bass, and keys, as well as setting up drums and bass gear for the tour openers.

It's the best thing to happen to our family in a couple of years, as we really need the income. However, you can imagine how hard it will be for us. Adisen and Maddox are older now, so the absence will be harder on them. I think, however, they will move on quickly and settle into their routine, with only occasional sad moments. Asher is just old enough to start noticing when Amanda (mainly) or I have been away for the afternoon or so. My hope is that he will stay as fond of me as he has been.

We will use every technology we have access to, to stay in touch. We both have iPhones with skype and facetime, and Mac's and an iPad too. We have no reason to not see each other's faces constantly.

Pray for us, as our family is apart, and that we'll use this time to get out of a financial hole we've been in for months. (if not years).

No comments: